The FLIR TG165 IR thermometer is a great tool for those of you that don't need a feature-rich infrared camera. Affordable and much better then your old school spot radiometer, you can see real-time images of hot and cold spots when you need it most. This is not only a great tool for you, but it also helps your customers see exactly where the problem is as well.
- 9 Hz Frame Rate
- 80x60 Infrared Resolution
- 24:1 spot size ratio
- 2 inch TFT LCD Display
- Built to withstand a 2 meter drop
- Covered by FLIR’s exclusive 2-10 warranty
- Download images fast over USB or from removable micro SD
- 150 Milliseconds Response Time
- 8 Hours of battery life
Contact UPI for more information about the FLIR TG165!